1. What was your reaction when you heard first time that you/ your children have a diagnosis of diabetes/pre-diabetes. Describe your emotions regarding diagnosis , (costant worry over the course of diabetes, fear of diabetes complications, loss of control/powerless or any other feelings )
2. Did you felt supported by your social circle of family and friends?
3. Did you felt supported by healthcare professionals with right resources in easily understandable language?
4. Was information given to you regarding lifestyle changes made a significant difference to your insulin control?
5. Have your feelings changed positively or negatively in 6 months after your diagnosis?
6. What following factors of your lifestyle influenced positively and negatively to your insulin control from the point of your diagnosis.
- Hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia affecting activity
- Emotional support
7. What are the 3 things would you like to see differently in the way healthcare providers approach management of diabetes?